The New Expandi Cyance Intent Data Platform
With the integration between Expandi and Cyance technologies, the Expandi Cyance intent data platform is today the only provider of multi-language, omnichannel, easy-to-customize intent data not based on cookie technology that is integrated with proprietary accounts firmographics, technology installed-based information, and digital advertising platforms. Everything you need to empower marketing and sales teams with invaluable insight.
Find out what’s new!
The need for accurate intent data
The challenges for Marketers today are the same as ever: identifying ideal prospects ready to buy and helping sales teams close deals faster. MarTech and, more specifically, intent data, have come to help.
By gathering purchase-intent insights it’s possible to identify where the customer is likely to be in the overall purchase journey, allowing messaging to be changed from product-centric to truly personalized content based on the customer’s real needs.
This is becoming increasingly prevalent as more organizations adopt an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) approach in all their marketing activities from branding to lead generation. This requires more accurate, targeted, and timely communications.
However, an Intent Data Platform requires a number of important features to ensure that truly relevant insights are being collected. With the integration of the Expandi and Cyance technologies, we’ve improved and optimised our Intent Data Platform.
The current insights, features, and simplified user experience will give B2B sales and marketing teams the deepest level of insight into the needs and drivers of their clients and prospects. On top of its core features, the platform offers a whole host of new features and user interfaces.
The core features making the Expandi Cyance platform unique in the marketplace include:
- Standard and Custom Intent Keywords. The only platform that tracks activities relevant to your business and screens out noise with easy-to-implement custom keywords.
- Multilingual Intent. The only platform that can show you intent signals in more than 10 European languages from local media sites granting a fuller picture.
- Unbeatable Coverage. The only platform that collects intent signals using a truly omnichannel approach, tracking billions of buying intent signals across the globe from 55K publishers (30k+ in Europe), social channels, and campaign activities.
- Higher Reachability and Intent Taxonomy. The only platform empowering you to tailor your messages using intent data that are categorized using far more taxonomies than any competitor.
- Full integration between 1st party and 3rd party intent. Using our IP-based Account Tracker technology we can integrate 1st party intent signals with 3rd party intent signals giving you a fuller picture of the effectiveness of your marketing messages. The integration allows you to see immediately which of your targeted accounts are visiting your pages so you can further personalize follow-up actions.
- Full integration with digital advertising platforms. Use our intent signals to craft the best IP-based B2B audience for your solutions and run targeted digital advertising campaigns with us or your DSP of choice.
Deeper Insights: Company VALUE score
The new and improved platform is designed to provide better accuracy: and one of the key ways in which it does this is with the new Company VALUE Score and Account View.
Unique to Expandi Cyance, the VALUE score takes intent data to a new level by generating an overall score for each key account based on two parameters: Intent Volume and Intent Growth.
Intent Growth Score represents the growth of a specific account’s intent-volume generation against its peers.
Intent Volume Score represents the comparison between the intent volume of a specific account vs its peers.
These essential insights will enable the user to quickly and clearly determine the overall position in the customer journey of their target accounts.
In the Account View, you can see details of the intent signal variation in time, see keywords search in detail, and search for intent on specific keywords.
The platform allows you to upload upfront the lists of named accounts you want to track or to create a new list based on multiple criteria as described in the Improved User Interface section.
Improved User Interface
Expandi Cyance’s new platform also has a brand-new user interface (UI) designed to make it as easy as possible to interpret and analyse data at all levels.
The new dashboard allows companies to easily select and apply targeting filters to the intent data they’ve purchased. Filters options include:
- Firmographic, such as country, region, and company size
- Range revenue
- Industry sector
- Technographic, such as installed base, interested vendors
- Intent Signals on selected solutions
The new account view provides easy-to-use information such as:
- Accounts listed by Top VALUE Score. As more B2B marketers move towards ABM strategies, the Top VALUE Score Companies allow you to quickly identify the accounts that have shown higher levels of interest in your solutions.
- View by Account. Select an account and deep dive into their level of interest and purchase readiness.
- Top Searched Keywords by Solution. What are people actually searching for and reading about? Our keywords list gives you an additional level of detail into what targeted accounts are interested in, and at what stage of the journey they’re at.
- Intent Trends. An essential means of analysing how, over time, the market is behaving and changing regarding your specific interest topics, delivering an aggregated picture of the interests of your audience or even a segment of it. This not only helps your content strategy but also your wider business strategy.
- Lists. You can create and manage lists of companies to help analyse, activate, and engage with your chosen audience. You can export the list to execute campaigns, perform analysis, segmentation, and reporting tasks.
Start winning at marketing and sales!
If you are looking for the right provider, download our quick guide “Questions to ask your intent data provider”, so you can make the right choice?