Frustrated by poor lead quality? Need to improve lead-to-close rates? Want to focus more on high-value accounts? Winning deals with high-value, enterprise-level accounts is the ultimate goal for every business leader. But what does it take to turn those dreams into realities? The answer lies in personalised, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies.
This webinar will cover the essential aspects of ABM, from understanding the power of buyer intent data through to implementing an effective Account-Based campaign.
What will be covered:
- How to get the most out of buyer intent data
- The benefits of targeted, Account-Based tactics
- How to use buyer intent to fuel Account-Based strategies
- Examples of Cyance and durhamlane client success
Who should attend:
- VP/Director of Sales
- VP/Director of Marketing
- Revenue leaders looking for ways to:
- Improve lead quality
- Improve lead-to-close rates
- Increase revenue generation/ROI from sales & marketing activities
durhamlane is a multilingual sales acceleration specialist that helps organisations with complex offerings increase sales and thus revenues in a sustainable way.
durhamlane’s three service lines – Outsourced Demand Generation, Sales Training, Coaching & Consulting and Sales Recruitment improve sales performance by using its proven Selling at a Higher Level methodology that drives better business conversations and helps people to spend their time where they can be most successful.