Job Title: Partner Account Director
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Location: Remote (with some in person meetings/events)
Salary: Up to £100k (OTE) + benefits.
Cyance is an ABM and Intent Data Platform that supercharges B2B sales & marketing by identifying best-fit customers & their stage within the buying journey. It automates the delivery of effective, targeted campaigns to these audiences to help reach them with precision & relevance.
A growing company with tried & tested technology, we have customers that include global multinationals as well as leading Account Based Marketing agencies. Our strength lies in providing our customers with insights from a vast data pool in multiple languages on topics and keywords that really matter to their target segments, particularly those that are in Europe. Additionally, the platform uses innovative, market-disrupting tech that is continually improved.
About the role:
If you are an Agency Relationship Manager, Account Manager or Customer Services Manager with a focus on Account growth, and who wants to be on the cutting edge of the MarTech industry, this is a role for you.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for developing relationships with existing and new Agency partners, building trust and uncovering new opportunities.
We will expect you to be adept at relationship building as well as consultatively developing opportunities with our Agencies’ customers.
You will be ambitious, bringing new ideas to the table and unafraid to test them and contribute to our sales and marketing playbook. You will reap the rewards of producing measurable results and use the role as a springboard into a management position, growing along with the company, while getting a ringside seat on the cutting edge of the MarTech landscape.
- Own and grow a designated set of Cyance agency partner accounts with clear financial targets
- Optimise Cyance adoption and maximise revenue per partner through effective account planning and execution
- Identify, develop, and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders across Cyance’s agency partners including BD/sales, strategy & planning, media & technology, client services and marketing teams
- Evangelise Cyance value and best practice for supported use cases and embed across agency partners through regular meetings, product demonstrations and support activity
- Build your personal profile as a trusted advisor
- Own adoption of the Cyance Partner Accreditation programme and work with Cyance’s customer success team to fulfilment
- Create new sales opportunities across agency partners, working with them and to a clear structure and process to manage to a successful conclusion
- Work with the Cyance marketing team to facilitate joint partner marketing initiatives – events, webinars, case studies and content – to increase Cyance’s profile in the market and support new client acquisition
- Report to Head of Sales and support the agency growth strategy as required
- 3+ years’ proven track record within Client Services and/or Account Management roles that include supporting financial targets
- B2B marketing agency background (preferably ABM/demand gen) or B2B martech/salestech vendor selling to/through marketing agencies
- Strong relationship builder
- Keen understanding of B2B marketing technology landscape
- Strong account planning and execution skills
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Enthusiastic, creative thinker with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A love for people and relationship-building.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Ability to demonstrate how your work has led to Account growth
- Experience with the use of intent data in ABM
- A background in the MarTech industry (eg: CRM Marketing / Marketing Automation / ABM Platform / etc.)
- An existing network of contacts in Marketing Agencies.