We’re delighted to announce the launch of our new and improved intent data platform. Ours is the first to integrate intent data with firmographics, technology matches, interests, and previous engagement. Everything to empower marketing and sales teams with invaluable insight in a cookie-less world.
Find out what’s new!
The need for accurate intent data
In a thorough evaluation of the B2B marketing landscape, we found these overarching challenges for marketers:
- Identifying and prioritising key accounts
- Determining the next best action based on relevant data and deeper insights
This is becoming increasingly prevalent as more organisations adopt an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) approach or indeed intent-fuelled PPC campaigns. These require more accurate, targeted and timely communications.
This is why we’ve improved and optimised our intent data platform. The new features and simplified user experience will give B2B sales and marketing teams the deepest level of insight into the needs and drivers of their clients and prospects.
The platform offers a whole host of new features (while retaining the original features our customers know and love) including a ‘FIT Score’ for each company, which gives users the ability to quickly select accounts to target based on a composite score including firmographics, technology matches, levels of intent & previous engagement.
Company FIT score
Cyance’s new and improved platform is designed to provide better accuracy and one of the key ways in which it does this is with the new Company FIT Score.
Unique to Cyance, the FIT score takes intent data to a new level by generating an overall score for each key account based on:
- Firmographic data – such as geographic area, number of employees, type of organisation, industry and technologies deployed internally.
- Intent score – based on Cyance’s improved data science and intent algorithms using signals from buyer committee behaviour across thousands of online sources.
- Triggers – such as, previous engagement with a sales / marketing campaign
The FIT score dimensions are individually calculated by Cyance’s own proprietary algorithm and combined to reveal an overall score for each key account. These accurate insights will enable the user to quickly and clearly determine the overall suitability of their target accounts.
The FIT score, in conjunction with the company view, which helps to determine the level of interest in a particular business topic, will ascertain the ‘golden window’ of opportunity for engagement. Business topics can be selected from our existing taxonomy or personalised to align with your own products and services.
Cyance’s FIT score, company view and additional features will identify prospects during the research phase of their buyer journey, without suggesting false-positives or companies in which some research has been detected, but is not indicative of a real need. This is imperative as our research has found that engaging with buyers at the right time with the right solution can increase the probability of converting a sale by as much as 70%.
"Cyance exists to help B2B marketers prioritise those prospects that are more likely to buy, allowing them to focus resources, time and effort. They can reach the most receptive prospects with the right sales and marketing messages at the right time. In doing so, they can drive massive improvements in campaign performance and new revenue generation. The FIT score was a particularly important development of the platform as we wanted to build on our extensive knowledge of intent data and provide marketers with more layers of information to provide the most accurate insights possible." - Jon Clarke, Founder & Chief Product Officer at Cyance
Improved User Interface
As well as the FIT score, Cyance’s new platform also contains a new user interface (UI) designed to make it as easy as possible to interpret and analyse data at all levels.
The new dashboard includes a range of features, including:
- Top Companies – As more B2B marketers move towards ABM strategies, the Top Companies channel will allow users to easily access and analyse all accounts that meet the setup criteria. Filters include Total Addressable Market, Ideal Customer Profile, Tracked Accounts (as supplied by the user) and Rest of Market.
- Trending Topics – Is an important way to slice the data differently in order to gain an aggregated picture of the interest of your audience or a segment thereof. It not only helps to inform your content strategy, but also your wider business strategy.
- Lists – Lists enables users to create and manage lists of companies to help analyse, activate and engage with audiences from within the platform, without having to export to perform analysis, segmentation and reporting tasks. Lists are also used with Cyance’s integrations to activate sub sections of your audiences, grouped by area of interest / stage of buying cycle / firmographic criteria / etc with Paid Social or Display campaigns.
“We’ve taken many factors into account when developing the new Cyance platform, while retaining the features that our current user-base know and love, like Custom Keywords, Multi-language Intent & Compliance with privacy regulations for growth in Europe. We have also further bolstered our data sources by partnering with more high-quality & relevant publishers from which we can obtain intent signals. Combining Cyance’s traditional strengths with improved features for audience selection, all in a superb new user interface, will make it easy for B2B sales & marketing teams to focus their resources on those prospects that are most likely to convert, while retaining existing customers. It is for these reasons that one of the Big Four global accountancy firms, as well as a well-known multinational technology brand, have recently decided to join our customers to use Cyance’s insignts to fuel their sales and marketing.” - Jon Clarke, Founder & Chief Product Officer at Cyance
Start winning at marketing and sales!
You can watch a deep dive into the new platform with Jon Clarke, CPO and Founder at Cyance.
If you would like a demonstration of our new platform, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
If you have questions or would like more information please email our Head of Marketing at email@example.com