Bring intent insights to your CRM
Connect Cyance with your CRM and give your sales and marketing teams all the tools they need to make their campaigns a success.
Combine customisable intent and firmographic data to segment and target accounts. These can be synced automatically to include surging accounts or to remove those slipping away to make sure your activity is concentrated where it will have the greatest impact.
Cyance & LinkedIn
- Segment audiences in Cyance by the level of intent, topics of interest, and where they are in the buyer journey as suggested by the platform.
- Automatically push an audience segment into a new or existing LinkedIn campaign that is relevant to them.
- Combine the accounts identified by Cyance with the LinkedIn Audience Attributes filters you know and love (eg: job titles, industry or skills)
- The Cyance platform will automatically add or remove targeted accounts from existing campaigns if their level of intent, topics of interest, or buying stage changes. This means you can target the right accounts at the right time with the right message to increase conversions.
- After activation, gain insight by measuring the engagement and ROI from your intent-driven activity in the Cyance platform. The combination is powerful – account intent insights and first-party behaviour help qualify the right time to engage, and what type of engagement is most appropriate.
Cyance & Salesforce
- Automatically map accurate intent insights from Cyance against accounts within your Salesforce CRM
- Pinpoint which accounts to prioritise
- Know where accounts are in the buyer journey and what messages will resonate with them
- Report on Cyance intent-flagged accounts for attribution and ROI purposes
- Push Cyance intent-flagged accounts to other tools connected to your Salesforce CRM, such as MAP
Cyance & HubSpot
- Map accurate intent insights from Cyance against accounts within your HubSpot CRM
- Draw upon intent insights to build lists and nurture workflows – to drive meaningful engagement
- Push Cyance intent-flagged accounts to other tools connected to your HubSpot CRM, such as MAP
Cyance & Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
We’ve partnered with LiveRamp, Avocet and TheTradeDesk to enable you to onboard your high-intent audiences in Cyance to over 200 DSPs or advertising platforms.
- Create high-intent audiences in Cyance
- Use our LiveRamp integration to distribute them as a cookie pool to your DSP or target advertising platform
- Sync with Avocet to deliver personalised ads to devices displaying high intent
- Refresh and update audiences weekly
- Use intent insights to activate target accounts with personalised digital display ads
- Track accounts which see, click on and convert from your digital display ads
Give your stakeholders meaningful data
Similar to Facebook or LinkedIn, Cyance has its own custom tracking pixel that provides valuable insight into user behaviour. The key difference is that we overlay this with intent, meaning that metrics such as clicks, impressions and conversions are centred on accounts that are showing the right signals.
We don’t report on every business that is looking at your site. Instead, you’ll be able to see those that match your criteria and are at the right point in the buying journey.