Cyance the leading Account-Based Intent Platform vendor, announced that it has launched it’s integration between the Nexus buying intent platform and the HubSpot Marketing Hub to offer its full suite of capabilities — including in-market buying intent insights, dynamic account segmentation, and multi-channel audience activation — to HubSpot B2B customers.
With this expanded integration, Nexus now offers HubSpot customers:
- Identification of relevant anonymous intent from accounts on third party publisher sites and the customer’s website to detect early or active buying opportunity signals of interest
- Connection of anonymous intent data, firmographic data, technographic data and other sources with HubSpot data to create rich account profiles
- Insight on whether an account is in and active relevant buying journey, and which personas should be engaged within the buying group for increased conversion and efficiency
- Dynamic target account lists that reflect the latest activity, buying journeys, and buying stage
- Multi-channel audience activation and orchestration to target account lists, including Nexus display advertising capabilities, HubSpot campaign execution and sales enablement
- Account-based reporting capabilities around digital ad performance and campaign engagement, to empower sales teams to prioritize for further outreach
“Our customers and agency partners want to achieve great results fast, and we’re always looking to provide solutions and tools that will help them work smarter,” said Jason Noble, Chief Technology Officer at Cyance.
Cyance helps businesses transform their data, predict buying behaviour and accelerate their sales and marketing ROI. Powered by its next generation machine-learning technology and unrivalled ecosystem of global data sources.
Cyance’s pioneering Behaviour Based Marketing Technology platform ‘Nexus’ detects the digital footprints that businesses are leaving online.
By tracking this online behaviour from 150 million+ global organisations, Nexus helps organisations pinpoint which businesses are in an active buying journey and what makes their customers, prospects and competitors tick, with laser precision.
Behaviour Based Marketing (BBM) enables B2B marketers to deliver highly-targeted and highly-intuitive marketing by creating good fit audiences that demonstrate the right type of buying behaviour.