Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, combined with unique customer behaviour data from across the globe, Cyance records and predicts what and when customers are most likely to buy next, buy more of, or leave. This insight allows its customers to target prospects and customers with the right combination of sales and marketing activities, at the right time.
Location: Oxfordshire/London with remote flexibility
Remuneration: Market + discretionary bonus + option
- Work with CEO on the overall strategy and technology thought leadership
- Review and establish development workflows to ensure productivity, working closely with the development team in Albania.
- Track and analyse technology performance metrics – with a particular focus on the market demand intent signals and data science engine of the business
- Ensure products and development practices meeting compliance and legislation needs
- Evaluate new systems and infrastructure & critically own the technology roadmap working with the other members of the executive team
- Communicate technical strategy to partners and investors
- Take ownership of risk management
- Take ownership of information security including technical aspects
- Track record of success as a CTO or senior strategic leadership role within a Software/SaaS business
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to enact the strategy
- Business acumen to keep on top of industry trends to stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Strong financial skills with proven ability to budget organisations technical needs.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the technologies that the organisation is utilising.